We are looking to hire an experienced and ambitious team member to help us with our continued headcount expansion across Europe. The Talent Acquisition department positions itself an in-house team but with an agency approach: tenacious in sourcing passive candidates where necessary, structuring a quick and efficient process, promoting the bank and role throughout and acting as a trusted advisor and consultant to stakeholders. You would work closely to support the Global Head of Talent Acquisition to fulfill roles mainly in the investment banking space, but also across many other business areas so there is a lot of variety in the daily work! You will be joining a team of 5 colleagues based in Frankfurt, London, Hamburg and New York. The team prides itself on partnering closely with hiring managers to advise them on creative solutions to sourcing talent for their team and guiding candidates through a streamlined process until they join the bank on Day 1.
- Acting as a consultant to the Hiring Managers on the entire recruitment process from creating job descriptions, determining sourcing channels, interview process & offer structure and negotiations;
- Proactively driving direct sourcing by using multiple recruiting channels (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, external job sites, agencies, universities);
- Shaping Berenberg’s employer brand including helping with the careers page, website, promotional material, job description formats etc;
- Collaborating with your team members in London and the USA to develop a global, efficient and successful recruitment function to drive Berenberg’s talent acquisition on a global level;
- Working as part of the wider international recruitment team on cross-business projects and select global initiatives (e.g. helping to improve the recruiting system and Berenberg`s career homepage) related to talent acquisition;
- Participate in recruitment events and job fairs to network with potential candidates and select Universities;
- Orchestrate successful recruitment processes for Executive Hires, with a focus on the Investment Bank and Wealth and Asset Management functions;
- Participation in the graduate recruitment processes, assisting with interviewing and screening of applications during peak times.
- A passion for Talent Acquisition, built on a foundation of significant experience recruiting in the financial services world;
- People-focused, high-energy with an agency mind-set – the ideal candidate will have worked for a number of years in an Executive Search or Recruitment firm;
- Solid understanding of process optimization, project management;
- Proven ability to collaborate, influence and challenge business leaders and build relationships across all levels within an organisation;
- Possess a forward thinking and modern approach to talent acquisition, with a creative approach to building recruitment solutions, whilst ensuring efficiency and integrity;
- Business-savvy with in depth knowledge of financial services and confidence to make decisions on candidate’s suitability for highly-skilled, technical and financial roles;
- Attention to detail and experience of delivering high quality service in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent in managing priorities well to ensure business as usual and longer term projects are balanced appropriately and completed on time;
- Driven, with a hands-on attitude, displaying energy and positivity in their role.