Talent Management & Development Analyst
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
The Talent Management & Development team within HR is responsible for developing and coordinating Wellington's global talent management and development efforts. Over the past several years we have designed and executed on a global talent management strategy. To continue the execution of this strategy we are seeking a Talent Management & Development Analyst to ensure the effective implementation and co-ordination of all the central talent management and development offerings provided globally with a specific focus on EMEA and APAC.
The Talent Management & Development Analyst position offers an opportunity to manage the operations required to execute all aspects of talent management and development. This includes planning and delivery of our core curriculum, project management of firmwide learning programs and support for implementation of talent management activities, for example talent reviews, engagement. A key aspect of this role will be partnering with the existing Talent Management & Development analysts based in Boston to manage global talent operations through the firm's Learning Management System.
The individual filling this role will be based in EMEA and report to the Talent Management & Development Senior Manager in London working to provide global support for all talent management and development operations across APAC, EMEA and North America. The role requires an individual who is professional, detail-oriented, analytical, and flexible. The candidate will be working in an area that demands a high level of confidentiality and discretion so a maturity in manner is a prerequisite for this individual.
The Talent Management & Development Analyst will have day-to-day responsibility for administering development offerings provided centrally to Wellington's employees through the Learning Management System. The individual will work with the Talent Management & Development Manager in London and the broader Talent Management & Development team, to ensure the efficient implementation of all talent management processes, workshops and development events.
In addition, the Talent Management & Development Analyst will:
- Manage all logistics related to implementing development events, from creating invites, managing enrollment and planning logistics for the events.
- Manage the budget and invoicing process and production of reports required for management.
- Support the operations required to support core talent management activities, for example, Engagement Survey, Talent Summits and the firm's Talent Development Cycle.
- Liaise with vendors to schedule events and ensure correct and timely onboarding of new vendors into our procurement.
- Create reports from Learning Central to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of our Talent Development activities.
- Provide calendar management for the EMEA Talent Management & Development Senior Manager.
- Provide project management for key programs - such as Ground Breakers Academy, Team Leader Development Program and other targeted programs from design through to ongoing delivery.
- Manage the Core Curricula using Learning Central in partnership with the Talent Management & Development Analyst based in Boston to provide global coverage.
- To manage ad hoc queries relating to Talent Management & Development including qualifications and certifications.
SKILLS JOB TITLE
- Graduate or Higher National Diploma level qualification
- Exposure to data analytics and excellent written/verbal communication.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; respect for data integrity.
- Effective interpersonal skills when working with others both internally and externally and strong teamwork skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment.
- European language skills a plus.
- Previous knowledge of working with Share point or html coding would be advantageous.
Talent Management & Development Analyst LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .