- £80k - £120k + Strong Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
- 23 Nov 17
Tax Manager (Leading Hedge Fund - Exceptional Compensation - Maternity Cover)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: £80k - £120k + Strong Bonus
A rare in-house tax opportunity at one of the worlds leading hedge funds has arisen. They are looking for somebody from professional services or in-house asset management background.
The client is a global multi-billion dollar multi-strategy hedge fund that has an exceptional reputation in the market for excellence. Attrition is rare so this is a rare opportunity to work in a small yet senior tax team.
The role is broad covering all aspects of tax that can arise within a leading asset manager. This can range from basic VAT issues to high-level investment strategy and trade execution issues. You will work alongside the Partners on complex fund structures and transactional tax issues. It will be unrivalled exposure and insight into the industry whilst being surrounded by leaders in their fields in departments within the business.
The individual is more important than the background and therefore the client to a certain degree is open to background. You are likely to be either:
- Working in the professional services industry (Big 4 or similar) in a tax consulting role working with financial services clients (preferably asset management);
- Working in a financial services firm (preferably asset management) in an in-house tax role
Its a fantastic business and business facing role that provides the opportunity to work across a wide set of responsibilities in a small and supportive team. The compensation is market leading.
- Strong academics;
- Qualified ACA or CTA;
- Financial Services exoerience;
- Can do attitude;
- Confident and strong communicator