Tax Relationship Manager
Company & Team - "About Us"
Tax Solutions, by IHS Markit solves complex tax compliance, due diligence, withholding and reporting issues in relation to global tax transparency initiatives for multinational and global financial services firms. Our employees are our most valuable assets. IHS Markit professionals deliver tax consulting, outsourcing services, business process design, systems integration, and custom software applications to leading Wall Street firms, global financial institutions, and Fortune 500 companies.
This role is focused on driving growth through building and owning client relationships and is supported by a global team of professionals focused on delivering a unique client experience. Duties and Responsibilities - "Your Role"
The candidate will be responsible for growing the tax solutions business in relation to the requirements of automatic exchange of information regimes such as FATCA and the Common Reporting Standard (CRS), and US tax information reporting, the Qualified Intermediary (QI) regime. The successful candidate will work closely with sales team and senior product specialists in pre and post sales projects. Further, candidate will work on technical advice for tax technical consulting engagements where needed.
Job Requirements - "About You"
- Work closely with product team to enhance existing offerings and help develop new solutions to meet tax regulatory compliance needs of our client base
- Assist in demonstrations of solutions and tools to targets and clients, including post implementation client support through training and consulting services
- Assist in the drafting of materials for publications, thought leadership and seminars, including delivery of external presentations
- Travel, as necessary, to assist sales and business development team in the pursuit of opportunities and engagements
- Drafting and delivering technical advice for consulting engagements
Job Benefits - "What we offer"
- 10+ years of experience in operational tax role, ideally within information reporting and withholding with specific lean towards FATCA, CRS and the QI regulations
- Prior experience in a client-facing role with ownership of revenue targets
- Ability to interpret legislation and guidance and draft practical technical advice
- Effective project management skills
- Must be organised and able to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Experience with FATCA, CRS and the QI regulations
- Strong network of contacts in the financial services industry; multi-national corporations a plus
- Will be a leader in a team with expertise in the field of information exchange regimes such as FATCA, CDOT and CRS
- Ability to work with Sales and external clients
- Cash incentive plan and equity award
- Options to work from home
- Flexible working hours to allow you to attend your family
- Opportunity to work with world experts in the field
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.