Team Assistant - Risk
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Jupiter Asset Management Ltd
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
This role would suit a Team Administrator or PA who is looking to build a career in Risk. The role is within the Enterprise Risk Management team reporting to the Enterprise Risk Manager. This role will provide administration and reporting support to the Enterprise Risk Team and main and develop critical risk tools. The successful candidate will be someone who wants to build a career in the business as a Risk professional in the future.
This role would suit a Team Administrator or PA who would like to join a team of six and eventually build a career in risk management. The role is administrative based, which will allow you to discover more about Risk, build your knowledge and eventually move into an Risk Analyst role.
Administration and Reporting Support
• Attend meetings, workshops and forums with members of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Team, produce minutes and detailed notes as an input to crticial risk processes and reviews
• Assist Enterprise Risk Managers with the production of enterprise risk reporting (written reports and quantitative data, ad-hoc as well as regular month- and quarter-end reporting)
• Organise workshops and meetings
• Liaise with a wide range of people across the business who will provide inputs (written and verbal) to the production of risk reports and reviews
• Maintain structured and efficient ways of working and pro-actively suggest and implement efficiency and quality improvements
Main and develop critical risk tools
• Maintain the ERM team’s SharePoint Intranet site, libraries, lists and applications
• Be the subject matter expert on SharePoint for the team
• Develop and opitimise the use of SharePoint and work with Technology and SharePoint experts to achieve this
• Assist with the development and maintenance of other critical Enterprise Risk systems.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of Enterprise Risk projects and change initiatives
• Administrative and co-ordination support to the RCSA Risk Manager and team
• Assist with timely review and update of the ERM Framework, its policies, process and procedure documentation
• Develop strong relationships across the Group
• Experience of a similar role within financial services
• Second line functional experience/exposure preferred
• Strong organisational and planning skills
• Attention to detail
• Self-motivated, pro-active and inquisitive
• Concise accurate writing and reporting style
• Capable to work with and consolidate a variety of content
• Capable of working across multiple, competing tasks and activities
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Flexible approach to working
As a people business, we value our employees and aim to build a positive and inclusive environment in which they can work and develop their skills. Our culture gives employees the opportunity to perform and develop as individuals within a structured control and governance framework. We are a human capital business and our staff are a significant component in the successful execution of our strategy. We believe high levels of employee engagement and equity ownership drive business outperformance.
Our ambition is to recruit the best people from the broadest pool of applicants; inclusion is an environment that supports differences and encourages diverse perspectives. It means respect and appreciation across the full spectrum of race, gender identity, age, national origin, social background, marital status, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, education and religion.