- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
We're looking for a problem solver who is quick off the mark, resourceful and pragmatic.
About the opportunity
Editorial is a new and expanding function at Fidelity, which is evolving quickly to meet the needs of our clients. We have a multidisciplinary team based in London and Hong Kong with writers, video specialists and multi-media producers as well as two well-equipped studios. There is a range of organisational skills across the team and we need someone to help it run like clockwork!
Purpose of your role
- As a busy and growing global team, we have a wide range of administration and co-ordination needs including diary and travel management for the Editorial leadership team, as well as overseeing bookings for the studio. This is a wide-ranging and challenging role for someone with exceptional organisational skills, a problem solving attitude and the ability to work flexibly as needs and priorities within the team change. We're looking for a problem solver who is quick off the mark, resourceful and pragmatic.
- Diary management for the Editor in Chief (and occasionally the Editorial Leadership team. You will be responsible for ensuring meetings have a clear purpose and make the most efficient use of our time.
- Scheduling and booking travel plans and itineraries. You will become renowned (if you aren't already) for your seamless organisation of every detail of the arrangements - with contingency plans up your sleeve, just in case.
- Organising bookings for the Studio and helping to plan location filming (training will be given).
- Processing invoices for the media studio
- Organising the on-boarding of new team members - from before they arrive to their final induction meeting (and working with the leadership team to make sure the induction makes sense).
- Building relationships with key teams around the company, like Marketing, Corp Comms and Sales, to make sure Editorial is linked in to relevant events and meetings. Nothing will escape you.
- Maintaining a shared team calendar; booking and updating all team meetings.
- Arranging the logistics of events such as offsites, departmental meetings, webcasts, web chats and town halls.
- Processing expenses for the leadership team.
- A sense of humour would be helpful but training can be offered.