Technical Account Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- iwoca Ltd
- 24 Apr 19
Technical Account Manager
iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe's 20 million small businesses from accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a five minute application process and a decision in hours.
Since 2012, we've lent over £500 million to over 20,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun, and vibrant team.
However, we're still near the start of our journey - our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and so we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for the technical success of our partnerships, and will guide them through the entire lifecycle: early discussions, on-boarding, post go-live and account growth. You will be working closely with external partners and internal teams (such as product, engineering, channel sales and compliance) to not only ensure that the integration is done in a seamless manner, but to also ensure that partnerships take advantage of iwoca's product and tech offerings.
This role will sit in our product function, and will report in to Senior Product Manager for Partnerships and Introducers.
- Lead partner relationships from product and tech perspective.
- Provide guidance on best ways partner integrations can take advantage of iwoca's product and tech offerings.
- Effectively manage multiple partner implementations and relationships at the same time.
- Identify opportunities where operational and technical improvements can be made to add more value to our partnerships and on-board more partners seamlessly.
- Support partners on a day to day basis to address their product/tech related queries and issues.
- Provide first level of technical support for all partner integrations.
- Work with internal product and engineering teams to address any problems that require tech infrastructure improvements or product releases.
- Help build our newly setup Partner Success team and on-board other Technical Account Managers / Executives.
What will you have?
- Proven experience as a Technical Account Manager, Solutions Engineer / Architect, or other customer / partner facing technical role
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable in pushing back when required, and getting buy-in from stakeholders
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Confident in discussing web development concepts (such as REST API standards)
You will always have a say in the business and have the opportunity to really make a difference. Joining our team means you will be working on some cool projects and get the opportunity to really make a difference to people's lives. We also help all our employees become top performers and reward everyone in numerous different ways. Everyone at iwoca is smart, humble and motivated to do a good job so you are bound to love working here.
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide the following:
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team - together, we represent over 35 different nationalities
- Company retreats in great locations - we have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
- A really lovely office in central London - we're right by Tottenham Court Road, and close to the bars, theatres and restaurants in Soho and Fitzrovia
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
- Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Stock options for all employees after 6 months within the business
- 25 days holiday a year, plus all UK Bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
- The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day
- Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance
- Tickets to exciting tech conferences across Europe
- A calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Flexible working, including flexible hours and working from home days - all made easy with video conferencing and slack