This is a key role in how our client service is delivered and perceived, with the Technical Account Manager acting as the client's primary point of contact for the delivery of the service and taking responsibility for service engagement with them.
Do you come from a Technical background? Looking for a new opportunity? Do you have experience working in a client focused role? Do you have financial services expereince and a deep understanding of Equities and/or Derivatives?
- Ownership and presentation of the overall service delivered to the client, upgrades, maintenance, new services, change requests and day to day requests.
- Maintaining a solid understanding of business flows and data setup.
- Relationship management with the customer's business, including head traders, operations, compliance, support and technology disciplines.
- Management and ownership of the production service, service definition and SLAs.
- Analysis and documentation of customer requirements.
- Delivery plan to the customer on larger, complex or non-standard engagements.
- Management & communication of critical production incidents. Lead with communicating any post mortem activities, explanation and write up.
- Perform regular steercos/service reviews against the SLA.
- Own the customer planning and prioritisation.
- Ensure effective and structured communication with customers, including ensuring meetings are documented and actions circulated in line with current standards.
- Maintenance and regular review of the client road-map, communicating client direction internally to the Service Line / Product Management teams
Skills & Experience
- Extensive business knowledge in equities and/or derivatives trading.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Experience of delivering financial software services to clients, demonstrate high rate of client satisfaction.
- Strong analysis skills, ideally demonstrating an analysis background with the ability to create clear requirements when analysing complex tasks.
- Good technical understanding of applications and architecture, with the ability to confidently explain technical concepts to non-technical staff.
- Experience in managing business critical production services for clients.
- The ability to manage and communicate a delivery plan.
- The ability to manage and deliver to multiple clients simultaneously.
- Experience of successfully working with challenging clients and with complex business scenarios.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure particularly when faced with difficult situations.
- Strong commercial skills with the ability to identify when requests are outside the service, ensuring chargeable work is accurately managed.
- Strong ownership of their brief, escalating where appropriate whilst still retaining responsibility for resolving issues. A results-oriented approach to service provision
This is a unique role for a Technical Account Manager. This role could be suitable for you whether you come from any of the following backgrounds: Support Analyst/Manager, Project Manager, Delivery Manager, QA Manager, Business Analyst, Client Success Manager, Client Manager, Product Manager or a Software Development Manager.
For more information please apply or get in touch.