- Up to GBP75000.00 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
Technical Accounting Manager
Technical Accountancy Manager position based in London with an internationally recognsied accountacy body.
Technical Accountancy Manager position based in London with an internationally recognised accountancy body.
The client is looking for an experienced technical accountant to join their team. An ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in conducting research within accountancy standards and from this, be able to develop technical proposals for consideration by the Board.
- Previous or current experience of applying and/or interpreting IFRS Standards, preferably in a technical accounting or accounting policy role.
- Strong background in writing technical accounting documents will be essential
- Be able to understand various complex financial reporting issues, identify them and create a practical solution to fix them.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Academic accountancy background would be advantageous
- CTA and/or ATT qualified (or equivalent)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.