Technical Business Analyst- (Market Risk/FICC) Emagine is a global professional services consultancy and solutions firm. Our London office specialises in driving innovation of technology and business for the banking and financial services sector.
We are currently looking for a dynamic individuals to join our Change & Transformation Practice as Technical Business Analysts; allocated to a multi-disciplinary squads delivering a range of diverse projects.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will work with various business partners (Front Office Traders, Market Risk Managers, Business Supervision Officers, Finance and Trade Control) on business analysis, project management, and front to back support, from Trade Capture to Product Risk valuation support. Collaborating with Global Technology teams to develop detailed business & data requirements required for solution delivery.
- You will support the delivery of Technical projects and initiatives on time and within budget by understanding the business need and responding with the necessary business, systems and data requirements analysis.
- Do detailed Analysis, elicitation, presentation, validation of requirements to business and technology stakeholders to ensure all stakeholders have a common understanding of the requirements and the goals/objectives of what needs to be delivered to the business.
- Explore Python code, understand the logic, standardise and work with the technical teams to develop the code for market risk reports.
- Building high-performance, low-latency pricing analytics of the Fixed Income products
- Work with technology partners regionally and globally to deliver high quality products in a fast-paced environment
- Develop robust systems with an eye towards performance, supportability and maintainability
- Have collaborative attitude when interacting with other developers, support, and front-office
Key Skills and Experience:
- Business analysis experience in front office applications supporting trade capture and valuation
- Strong analysis and requirements gathering skills, both business and systems focused with the ability to understand relations between data sets, prepare sample data, define and review financial calculations and prepare data mappings.
- Stakeholder management in projects involving multiple functions and parties, preferably in a global setting.
- Have in depth understanding on valuation of financial products. Knowledge of Fixed Income Credit and Interest Rates Products preferred.
- Very good knowledge in trade lifecycle.
- In-depth working experience with Agile and Scrum, with solid, proven experience of performing business analysis activities in a large scalable Agile environment.
- Experience in a similar capacity in risk management (in particular topics such as SA-CCR, IM/VM, SIMM, FRTB OR IMA) or capital markets domain (advantageous but not required*)
- Knowledge of Python programming/Scripting*
If you can answer yes to most of these questions do not hesitate and apply to this opportunity.