Technical Business Analyst
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP55000 per annum
A fast growing niche consultancy is currently looking for Technical Business Analyst to join their FinTech consulting arm.
The Business Analyst will take a leading role in working with their clients, typically top tier investment banks and financial markets services companies, to propose technical solutions to meet the client’s requirements through bespoke development or implementation of 3rd party solutions.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst include gathering and documenting system requirements, leading workshops with the clients, understanding the client’s processes, supporting development efforts, participating in training and knowledge transfer. They will also need to be able to understand data flows and models, in support of system migrations or new system implementations.
This is a client facing role and you will need to build and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders both within their clients and FinTech partners. The role requires excellent communication and presentation skills. Someone who can use their experience to advise clients on requirements based on past practise and also to ensure they are in line with regulatory demands.
For your application to qualify you will have the following;
• Minimum 3 years experience as a Business Analyst delivering technical projects ideally within Investment Banking
• Client facing experience including delivering presentations, product demonstrations and managing client’s expectations
• Strong stakeholder management - liaising with the business and external stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues
• Experience in handling and understanding large amounts of complex data
• Experience in contributing to and leading workshops to gather client requirements
• Good knowledge of software development lifecycle practices
• Experience in creating BRDs, FSDs, business cases, general project plans, testing plans
• Ideally some understanding of system implementation procedures: analysis, design / configuration, testing, sign offs, change requests
• Experience in transforming client requirements into technical requirements for development teams to implement
• Previous KYC or CLM knowledge is desired but not essential.
Please apply now to avoid missing out!