Role & Responsibilities:
This is a dynamic role that will allow you to work within flat structure and be involved in many disciplines such as:
Business Analysis & Internal Client Relations
· Work closely with an assigned business department to achieve a detailed understanding of all critical workflows and processes
· Assess gaps in business processes and provide recommendations for improvement – increasing automation whilst reducing the risk of operational error
· Communicate new ideas and proposals through workshops, presentations, meetings and through written documents such as workflow diagrams, flowcharts, requirements matrices, terms of reference, data relationship diagrams, etc.
Project and Vendor Management
· Assist in the management of relationships with the software vendors and external service providers critical to the assigned business department
· Understand the upgrade roadmaps and plans for all critical business applications used by the assigned business department
Systems Testing, Implementation and Documentation
· Provide quality assurance testing of new developments by applying the broad knowledge of the business workflows, develop reusable test cases etc.
· Write implementation plans for agreement with users, production support documentation, user training, handover to support teams, when applicable, post-go live support
· Contribute to the development of core investment systems by working closely with the SQL and .Net developers
· Establish system requirements that are agreed and understood by users
· Create reports (e.g. PowerBI, Excel) when required by the business department, building simple SQL code objects as necessary for the extraction of data for the reports
· Develop simple scripted solutions as needed to meet business department requirements using the standard tools of PowerShell or Python
· Customise existing applications, where possible, to meet department requirements
Essential technical skills:
This role would be suitable for a Strong Technical Business Analyst with Data Experience. You will have scripting experince with PowerShell, Python or SQL. The Technical Business Analyst will have the chance to work with team across the business working on a range of projects.
For more information, Please apply or get in touch.