Technical Business Analyst - Global Investment Bank
- Competitive + package
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Orbis Consultants
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
Our client, a Global Investment Bank, is currently in the market for a Technical Business Analyst to work on their Futures Trading Technology, overseeing the full project lifecycle for any developments and updates.
- Production of detailed business and functional/non-functional requirement specifications from initial requirements documents, existing systems, previous drafts, SME interviews and requirements workshops
- Scope and define processes for the enhancing and changing platforms and applications, particularly across fixed income, credit and bonds.
- Liaising with senior external stakeholders from within financial services to produce external documentation to support user acceptance testing and production use.
- Technical competency to troubleshoot and understand common problems and communicate to team.
- Able to produce structured design documents.
- Able to work with QA and Development Team to ensure implementation meets design and requirements.
Key Skills and Experience
- Understanding of Futures and experience of working on trading technology.
- Experience of Fidessa or other OMS/EMS system preferable.
- Experience with FIX preferable.
- Advanced SQL skills highly desirable.
- Experience creating Functional Requirement Documents and working closely with developers (ideally with some exposure to Java).
- Good client facing skills and the ability to work/communicate with clients to develop and interpret business requirements is essential.