My client are a leading InsurTech company, who have developed a suite of consumer focussed insurance solutions packaged together on an interactive and engaging platform which delivers a user experience that clients' are worthy of. InsureTech is a fast paced environment where being at the cutting edge of the latest technologies and developments is essential to success. Having established large growth in the market they are looking to secure this pivotal role to support further market penetration.
The role is for a technology focused Business Analyst to join the Delivery Team to support ongoing project delivery and new business initiatives. Working directly with new and existing clients, the role will be responsible for the analysis and preparation of business and functional requirements for client system implementations and changes to existing services, development of web site and client portals, working with project managers and stakeholders across the business.
The successful candidate will have a strong focus on enabling the delivery of solutions which successfully meet the business need and objectives and satisfy customers. In addition, it is expected that the candidate will have strong project management skills.
- Understanding, analysing and engaging with customer's and systems to deliver a suitable solution which meets the business need.
- Take ownership and become an SME in the product offering, working alongside the Head of Delivery to deliver projects and initiatives on time.
- Articulate, define and prioritise product requirements by writing user stories and scenarios.
- Demonstrating previous implementations to business stakeholders aiding them to identify and recognise value delivered.
- Maintaining close relationships with the Development Team to make decisions and ensure the requirements of each sprint are understood.
- Performing analysis on existing systems and processes to identify areas for improvement.
- Articulate, creative, energetic person able to work alongside the team
- Outstanding written and oral communications as well as interpersonal skills; ability to explain technical detail to business facing stakeholders and business change detail to technical facing stakeholders
- Ability to establish credibility and build strong relationships with customers and other business stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Results driven, self-motivated, problem solving, and solutions oriented; takes pride in his/her work to solve business problems. Presenting options/ideas coherently.
- Excellent organisational, negotiation, presentation and time management skills; ability to manage business expectations
- Knowledge of General Insurance, ideally both Personal and Commercial lines. Knowledge of Insurance Brokers, MGA’s, Insurers, Price Comparison Websites a big advantage.
- Experience of performing business analysis on web site and/or client portal interface related projects, including preparation and presentation of wireframes, related current and future state business process models and production of business analysis artefacts.
- Knowledge and experience of SDLC, specifically Agile project delivery methods with solid, proven experience of performing business analysis activities in an Agile environment.
- Solid Microsoft Office & Project Management tools skills.
- Understanding of Cloud (Azure), Schema-less databases (Mongo) and automated test technology would be advantageous.