Technical Business Partner - IFRS 17
- £65,000 - £75,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Nov 18
Are you looking to move away from a purely technical reporting role and in to a commercial business partnering position? I have an outstanding opportunity within a leading global Insurance client, based in the City of London, for a commercially minded technical accountant with the gravitas and interpersonal skills to make the leap.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with developing a broad skill-set, ranging from Stakeholder management at the highest level (think Group CFO) and building relationships with Partners at the big 4. You will use your existing strong IFRS experience to be the main point of contact for IFRS 17 projects, amongst various other ad hoc implementations, and raise the profile of the team within the group.
You will be:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/CA/ICAEW/ICAS) ideally from a Big 4 background
• Experienced in technical accounting, particularly IFRS, ideally within Insurance
• Commercially minded, with a strategic approach to everything you do
• A strong business partner, with the ability to adapt to a fast-growing, high profile environment