Technical CRM Business Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Temporary, Full time
- JBM Consulting Ltd
- 26 Feb 18 2018-02-26
Permanent/Fixed Term BA - £50-£65k Leading the technical stream of work to successfully deliver Flynet terminal emulation and UNIFY integration.
Our client is fast becoming the world's largest family-owned financial institution, with a burgeoning presence in Europe, America and Asia.
Following significant investment from new owners, this leading Wealth Manager is looking to add to its internal change team, paving the way for a talented Technical Business Analyst to lead and direct a CRM implementation project. Our client is renowned for its entrepreneurial and people focused culture, with an extremely low staff turnover and sensible working hours.
JBM would love to hear from passionate Business Analysts who are looking to play a key role in a large scale transformation process. The ideal candidate must have recent Dynamics 365 experience and fit the following criteria:
- Experience in building solution designs/requirements for data migrations (data transformation rules, logical diagrams, testing scenarios, rules for two-way batch updates)
- Experience being the main point of contact/ driver for all things technical (can build cross-team relationships, IT/vendors/business)
- Excellent stakeholder management experience and relationship building skills.
- Experience of WDX client management solutions, JHC Figaro, Flynet Terminal Emulation Modernisation/Migration solutions and UNIFY would be highly beneficial but not essential.
- Experienced working with online project team applications such as JIRA and Confluence.
If you are interested in progressing with an application, please send your CV to the email address below.