Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an exciting company in the carbon space looking for someone to join their team as a carbon technical manager/director to work from either London or Singapore.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Design quality standards to be understood by a variety of teams and gain approval of IACC
- Generate new technical content. Ensure you are up to date with new standards and methodologies and advise whether or not to adopt them.
- Write educational/promotional material to be used to promote efforts to communities or utilise commercially as saleable research.
- Work with internal advisory council on how company positions itself with relation to organisations and products. Build relationships with standard setters, alliances with various organisations (e.g., WBCSB, NCS Alliance, TSVCM, VCMI)
- Reports into the Head of Platforms and Experience
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 10+ years of experience in the workforce, including strong experience with Carbon markets
- A background in technical expertise, strategy, and policy development. (Some experience working in a registry or standards a bonus)
- Meticulously detail-oriented, organised, and analytical
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills (in English)
- Role to be based in London or Singapore