Technical Lead – C# .NET / SQL - Financial Markets. A consultancy are assisting a financial markets infrastructure firm in the development of new systems as part of a large integration initiative and have an opportunity for a Technical Lead to oversee on- and off-shore development activity for the integration.
This is an eighty percent hands on role in which you will develop systems in C#, .Net, SQL and Azure for financial indexing across both fixed income and equity products whilst overseeing the development activity of an offshore team.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 10+ years software development experience within the financial markets industry
- Expertise in the C# .NET stack and very strong SQL database experience
- Offshore development team management experience is mandatory (minimum 7-8 heads)
- Experience working on front office systems in investment banking or investment management preferred
- Azure experience is beneficial but not required
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £600-£650/day PAYE role subject to employee deductions only (employers taxes are paid in addition to this rate. Initial six months. WFH to start but the office London-based.