Technical Product Manager - Leading Bank - London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Radley James
- 09 Mar 18 2018-03-09
My client, a leading Bank in London are hiring a Technical Product manager to join their global digital team. The team are looking for someone who is experienced in software product life cycle management and has worked on either online, mobile, or tablet digital platforms. The digital revolution is influencing the banking behaviour of customers worldwide and this opportunity enables you to be part of this extraordinary development.
- Owning the roadmap for the direction of the products across digital platforms.
- Building an operating model for technical product management
- Working with Architecture and Digital Product Management to define the domains
- Participating as part of the DevOps leadership team to ensure consistent process and practice is maintained
- Strong communication skills
- Software product lifecycle management experience.
- Experience of working on either mobile, online, or tablet digital platforms
- Previous experience in building strong relationships across stakeholder groups.
- You will be able to share key decision making responsibilities with the team
- Previous experience of working with DevOps processes
- Strong understanding of methods of software delivery (lean and agile)