Technical Program Manager
- Apr 07, 2021
Technical Program Manager - Unique opportunity to join one of the Big4 Tech companies - Programme Manager - Competitive salary & benefits
Our client is one of the Big Tech4 companies and is currently looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager to oversee the rollout of new features on an existing piece of software. Please note that our client will only consider candidates able to adapt their working schedule to other time zones. Responsibilities
• Provide hands-on program management during all phases of software development -
requirements, design, development, testing, user feedback, and launch.
• Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
• Communicate status to the project team and management.
• Perform risk management and change management on projects.
• Provide day-to-day coordination tasks.
• Drive internal process improvements. Minimum Qualifications
• B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program
• 5+ years of experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle in a related space.
• 3+ years of experience working with technical management teams to develop systems,
solutions, and products. Preferred Qualifications
• Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple
partners in different time zones.
• Technical knowledge and/or experience in Android, RTC Media, Video Communications
SW and Apps.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.