Technical Project Manager – Data Analytics – Financial Markets. A financial markets firm are improving their data sourcing capability for data analytics and machine learning projects and have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to define, scope and lead projects across this area.
As a Technical Project Manager you will work with globally distributed technology teams, being responsible for structuring, planning and defining deliverables for the technical teams. The focus will be on projects which concern the scoring of data across the enterprise to ensure that machine learning and data analytics teams are receiving high quality from both internal and external sources.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 3+ years technical project management experience within global financial companies
- Solid technical background as a software engineer, data engineer or data analyst
- Proven ability to structure, scope and define deliverables for complex tech projects
- Experience in Robotics/RPA, machine learning, cloud or data analytics projects
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is an initial 6 month contract, £525-£575/day inside IR35 contract subject to employee deductions.