Technical Project Manager - Banking - London
London, England, United Kingdom
Responsibilities include -
- Securing appropriate resources for technical workstream, project team mobilisation and directing and motivating project team.
- Establishing appropriate governance arrangements for deliverables.
- Detailed planning incorporating all external dependencies.
- Management of the project delivery using a rigorous stage gate methodology.
- Proactively monitoring the projects overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Manage all aspects of RAID.
- Manage reporting obligations within delivery governance framework.
The successful candidate will need to have a track record of successful Project delivery within the Financial Services, Public Services or Government Sector. Experience managing technical projects with experience of transactional system builds and managing cutover, excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to negotiate.