Technical Support - Business Development & Relationship Management, Securities Finance - Officer
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Technical Support - Business Development & Relationship Management, Securities Finance - OfficerState Street's Securities Finance program has been operating since 1974 and is one of the largest in the world with $4 trillion of lendable assets and $400 billion of loans globally. This role would be part of the Business Development & Relationship Management team in EMEA, which is responsible for managing both new and existing relationships with some of the world's largest sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, pension funds, and insurance companies.
Technical and analytical relationship management and business development support for securities finance agency lend clients in EMEA.
- Take responsibility for our agency lending revenue estimate model, working with internal stakeholders to maintain and further develop the process.
- Estimate new business revenue and work with senior relationship managers to determine appropriateness of opportunities for the division and the bank.
- Working with the senior agency lending relationship managers to provide day-to-day support to our EMEA client base.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders globally, including the trading and relationship management teams as well the Trading and Algorithmic Strategies (TAS) group, manage and simplify our data analytics.
- Use technical skills to streamline and enhance existing processes within the relationship management team.
- Design and prepare detailed presentations, marketing material, management information and performance reports for internal and client/external distribution.
- Contribute towards and provide key analytical support in relation to the timely completion of Requests for Proposal and Requests for Information.
- Conduct regular reviews of static data control parameters to ensure continued compliance with client directed guidelines.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent.
- Chartered Institute of Securities & Investments - preferred/working towards.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Must possess excellent Excel and Access skills
- Must be technically minded, preferably able to code and write macros.
- Must be clear and confident in speaking with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a front office environment.
- Ability to work closely with other team members and related groups.
- Highly motivated to achieve personal and group targets.