Technical Team Lead (Java), Front Office
If you're an experienced lead Java developer with strong hands-on technical skills and good leadership experience this position may be relevant to you. It sits within a Front Office project of a leadi Technical Team Lead, Front Office (Java), Hands-on
If you're an experienced lead Java developer with strong hands-on technical skills and good leadership experience this position may be relevant to you. It sits within a Front Office project of a leading Investment Banking client of mine. You will -
Skills & Experience
- Remain hands-on, working on a front office platform using cutting edge tech - Java, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, etc.
- Lead a small team of developers and work with senior managers in the project
- Take ownership and responsibility for the full development lifecycle
- Experience in the end-to-end design, development and support of financial markets systems
- Have the ability to work and liaise directly with the Front Office, Middle Office, Product Control and various risk functions
- Strong Java skills
- Good tech leadership experience
- Any experience in distributed data stores a plus
- Functional programming experience a plus
- Strong knowledge and previous experience in end-to-end design, development and subsequent support of large-scale data processing systems
- Familiarity and confidence working in an agile development environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.