- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Aug 18
Technology Account Lead # 115443
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
- A challenging opportunity as a Technology Account Lead within the CRM organisation of GCTO Credit Suisse.
- The responsibility to deliver integrated services, leading and coordinating service coverage across all regions and acting as the main interface between CRM-GCTO, Stakeholders and Clients.
- An opportunity to be a part of a global team of Technical Account Leads that manage the client/partner accounts and maintain the relationships as a trusted advisor.
- Ability to act as a GCTO point of contact for a pre-defined customer, supervising, supporting and enabling infrastructure as well as IT service / product delivery.
- Responsibility to consult and support clients/partners with regards to infrastructure and architecture standards, lifecycle procedures, costs, standard time lines and all other GCTO technology and service deliverables.
- Drive the Infrastructure Estate Optimisation and develop a roadmap for the account, ensuring efficient utilization of a resilient and secure infrastructure landscape whilst reducing the Total Cost of Ownership.
- Ability to monitor and drive the Life Cycle Management of the concerned infrastructure and support the client in identifying risks and planning mitigations, strategies and adopting strategic product offerings.
- Responsibility to deliver against clients/partners book of work whilst ensuring infrastructure delivery that promotes highly optimised designs which align to GCTO strategy and the bank's cost reduction targets.
- Opportunity to work in close collaboration with SME, Product and Service Owners to mitigate risks and issues.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Higher Education (degree equivalent) or working experience in IT Project/Delivery Management.
- You will have extensive commercial experience combined IT Service or Project Delivery experience in a financial institution or comparably large organisation.
- Solid commercial experience in successful Service Management within an Infrastructure Service role.
- Knowledge in IT infrastructure technology across multiple platforms, e.g. Windows, Linux, Database, Storage and Web-Services.
- Thorough knowledge of main IT infrastructure technologies, IT system design and IT architecture in a large financial environment.
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud technologies and methodologies such as Agile and DevOps.
- Profound experience in understanding Total Cost of Ownership, Costing, Charging and Estate Optimization topics. Including a sound knowledge in project and business case financials.
- Leadership quality with the ability to influence and provide clear guidance on execution plans.
- Ability to mobilize and coordinate virtual team members to achieve goals and to negotiate and facilitate conflict resolution.
- Organised and effective at time management and prioritisation with the ability to multi-task several requests simultaneously.
For more information visit Technology Careers.