Technology Change & Business Management Director
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
In this role you will help bring about Technology Project/Change Management and Business Management including the definition & structuring of strategic, complex cross organizational, cross entity transformational change initiatives. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
- Defining and structuring global strategic, complex cross organizational and cross entity transformational change initiatives.
- Partnering with business change team to ensure alignment of global technology program and provide on-going governance of the global technology change and project portfolio; move through the process to define the problem/opportunity, design solution options and their respective implications (time, cost, risk, etc.), and create action plan to address.
- Provide day-to-day leadership of the global technology project teams in place for strategic and complex transformational change initiatives.
- Steward of the department's technology strategy & business plans in collaboration with the architecture, CDO technology teams and other technology teams across the enterprise to service the business
- Accountable for general business management activities including: annual business unit or corporate level planning; quarterly preparation of Risk Unit Review/other discussion materials; business updates to internal and external stakeholders; financial oversight for department in partnership with the finance team; developing and managing key metrics and reports to measure the performance of the department; provide global workforce leadership and planning across the department.
- Superior strategic planning and significant global project management skills to deliver projects of increasing scope, complex ambiguity, visibility and criticality.
- Demonstrated experience in leading large-scale global project initiatives to successful completion and implementation on time and within budget utilizing both vendor (on- and off-shore) and employee resources.
- Ability to identify and resolve/mitigate issues or risks associated with global projects.
- Strong relationship building skills; highly effective communication skills that include ability to gain acceptance of others to a point of view.