Technology Developer wanted for a diverse, Greenfield, systematic asset trading platform. This role will give you the opportunity to build, develop and learn a diverse full-stack financial system. You will be working directly with the head of the trading desk to build this new Greenfield trading platform.
They are looking for a passionate junior-mid level Computer Scientist with a knowledge of and interest in financial markets. They are using the latest version of their technology stack to build every aspect of the platform from the core back -end infrastructure through to the web and desktop applications.
While they are currently using C#, .NET, React and SQL, with an approach of the 'right tech for the right job', they are open to developers of all backgrounds and to bringing in new technologies! Benefits?
- You'll get to use the latest versions of their tech stack - core .NET, Visual Studio 2017
- All Greenfield work
- Fast-track route to learn entire buy-side cycle
- 70k on base + benefits.
- Brand new office in Green Park
- Canteen with all your food provided daily
- Monthly company socials
- Strong developer - any OO Background, ideally C#/.NET experience
- 2-4 years commercial experience
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Experience with web technologies is a bonus - React, Typescript...
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of SQL
Send your CV or, for an informal discussion about this role, please get in touch! Emily Hudson
020 3475 7191