Technology Lead - thinkFolio
Are you a passionate technologist? You enjoy driving large-scale software delivery projects and helping technology teams deliver their full potential. You will contribute and make an impact towards the build out of our platform supporting the fast-growing Private Markets sector.
- Build and grow multiple teams of engineers globally to support and grow the thinkFolio platform
- Oversee the engineering and execution for a large-scale transformation project to modernize the platform
- Accountability for delivery from the teams, ensuring best levels of velocity and quality
- Liaise with senior technology partners, architects and global business stakeholders across the team to establish and evolve the technical direction for the platform
You will be working as part of the global Solutions front office technology team, which operates across London, Manchester, North America, Eastern Europe and India. The team supports multiple front-office facing businesses in the Solutions segment and is expanding rapidly, demanding strong leadership to ensure coordination across streams and to constantly improve levels of quality.
- Experience managing large high performing software development teams
- Deep understanding and proven track record of delivering modern, scalable portfolio management solutions
The below skills are a strong plus:
- Experience working in a global environment with stakeholders distributed around the globe
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment with mature CI/CD infrastructure
- Good understanding of testing best practices and testing automation tools
- Good understanding of cloud technology, preferably AWS
- A problem solver
- A good communicator
- A team player
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.