My client, an industry leading middle market Investment bank in London with a strong leadership team, is looking to make the hire of an Investment Banking Analyst or Associate to contribute to the growth of their Technology team.
My client, an industry leading middle market Investment bank in London with a strong leadership team, is looking to make the hire of an Investment Banking Analyst or Associate to contribute to the growth of their Technology team. If you are an Analyst or Associate level candidate coming from a strong financial analysis background, this is a wonderful opportunity for you! Candidates with a background in M&A transactions will be considered, ideally from a top bank. They are also willing to consider top candidates in related fields that are looking to break into Investment Banking.
Prior experience in the Technology sector is not mandatory, but they are looking for candidates who are passionate about the industry!
- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple Technology subsectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of Technology subsectors
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects.
- Must have direct investment banking experience or related experience
- No specific sector experience is required, but Technology experience is preferred
- Excellent analytical, modeling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
If you fit the above requirements and are interested in continuing a career in M&A please apply!