Technology M&A VP
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive M&A salary and bonus
A rapidly growing mid-market boutique with international offices is expanding and needs to hire a Technology VP/Director. This firm is growing rapidly and highly active.
Senior hire within their Technology team - a platfirm that currently has 3 MDs and a solid base of VPs and Juniors beneath them.
The role involves taking full day-to-day responsibility for deals, working with Seniors and Juniors to ensure the deal progresses as it should, managing all key stakeholders along the way. There is therefore significant client contact and your interpersonal skills along with technical competence need to be strong.
Ideally you’ll be working the tech market in corporate finance advisory currently and you’ll be used to managing the whole deal cycle from pitch preparation to close. You may be with an investment bank or a Big 4 firm (Associate Director or Director) and seeking a more entrepreneurial environment, where you can make a real mark.
You’ll be both passionate and knowledgeable about the technology markets and M&A and be keen to further your career with a serious tech team.
Experience & other skills required:
- 7+ years experience in running and driving transactions
- Experience in technology or related sector and a strong desire and interest in developing their career in this sector.
- Ability to provide relevant feedback and advice to VP, EVP, CEO, CFO and board members
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple M&A assignments from start to finish, manage client relationships and build trust with clients and other advisors
- Desire to teach and develop analysts and other transaction managers
- Enthusiasm for working with mid-market, owner-operated or VC/PE-backed companies on M&A and fund-raising transactions