Technology, Platform, Platform Developer, Associate, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 17 Dec 17 2017-12-17
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB TECHNOLOGY
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
Development, Collaboration and Communication is part of the Platform Business Unit at Goldman Sachs. It is a global, multi-disciplinary team responsible for researching, designing and building world-class tools, practices and systems used by Engineers across Goldman Sachs. We aim to provide efficient and effective SDLC processes, and best in class tooling for communication and collaboration across the workplace.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Engage with internal development teams to provide timely end-to-end delivery of appropriate platform solutions
- Provide technical guidance on established best practices to IT community and the business
- Partner with engineering teams to understand technology offerings and how they can be applied to solve business problems
- Team player, eager to work in a global organization
- Strong technical ability, willing to learn and evolve your skills with advances in Technology
- Analytical mindset, creativity and commercial focus
- Judgment to prioritize and escalate issues as needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Degree qualification in Computer Science or related field
- Proven experience across the SDLC
- Experience with Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.