Technology Risk Director
Join a team of experienced Technology Risk professionals and partner with the business to drive strong Risk culture.
You'll be responsible for partnering with our Commodities and Global Markets (CGM) business to ensure that Operational Risk is managed effectively within Technology in line with Macquarie's Operational Risk Management Frameworks and associated policies. You will work with the team to drive a strong, proactive Risk culture and a clear understanding of the Risk Framework.
At Macquarie you will report directly to the Global Head of Technology Risk for the CGM division and work directly with senior members of Technology management teams globally as well as other associated stakeholders. You will ensure ongoing Operational Risk Management as it relates to Technology covering activities within the business operations.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated professional with exceptional stakeholder management skills and proven experience within a Technology Operational Risk leadership role ideally gained within the financial services industry. A strong understanding of Risk framework and Operational experience across technology in Investment Banking would be advantageous.
To be successful, you will possess the following experience and skills:
- Extensive experience in Operational Risk Management. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in a Financial Services and Investment Banking environment.
- Ability to work independently and engage with senior stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Core competencies in auditing IT General Controls.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to effectively tailor communications to a diverse range of business and technical stakeholder groups.
- Availability to work flexible hours to cater for interactions with stakeholders in different time zones.
- Well organised, self-starter who can manage a range of competing priorities and projects.
If this sounds like you, please apply via the link. Find out more at www.macquarie.com/careers About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group's purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.