Temenos/ T24 Systems Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
Systems Analyst- Temenos/ T24
NRI Europe was founded in 1972 and has the second longest history as NRI's overseas office outside Japan. We provide IT consulting, solutions and services by utilizing NRI Group's competitive resources and know-how to our major customers who are Japanese financial institutions based in London and Luxembourg.
Research of financial IT's latest market and trend, relationship management for NRI customers in Europe and business development with local partners are also part of our important role. For IT consulting, we carry out project management and hi-level system design support for our customers at their site. For IT solutions and services, we provide application design and development, as well as maintenance services of IT infrastructures, desktop and server support, co-working with our group company in India.
- Enhancement and upgrading for existing systems.
- Working with System division's subordinates, user division's representatives.
- Creating application architect design and/or application function designs to align them with users
- End to end testing of the application
Key objectives critical to success:
- Strong understanding and background in T24 Core Banking (Temenos corp. product)
- Analytics (Temenos corp. product) experience
- Background working in the financial Services sector
- Hands-on experience in software development
- Well versed Stakeholder Management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multi-tasking
- PMP certification is a plus.