- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Emagine Consulting
- 11 Oct 18
Are you a self-motivated Test Analyst with a proven track record of hands on testing experience? Does the thought of working for a globally renowned, inclusive and diverse banking environment excite you? If so, then this is the perfect career opportunity for you! We have new opportunities available for experienced Test Analysts to join an existing project with emagine Consulting onsite with our client in London.
The Test Analyst is responsible for testing changes and enhancements to business processes to ensure that these changes have the desired effect intended by the development and business teams. To understand the nature of the change, analyse this, and identify what needs to be tested and carry out the tests and document the results. Changes may range from a simple fix to the introduction of major new operating models and platforms
The Test Analyst adheres to standards for testing and the subsequent release into production and ensures that testing and operational documentation is fully completed. This responsibility ensures that the Test Analyst has extensive liaison and communication with development and business teams throughout the development and delivery lifecycle.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will possess the following experience:
- Transfer Agency ( Key Requirement )
- Transfer Agency on-boarding projects
- Have good knowledge of the project and test lifecycle
- Understand and interpret complex business and IT requirements
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to find logical solutions to problems and manage to resolution
- Substantial experience of functional testing
- Good working knowledge of functional test automation and test management tools and practices, in particular Mercury Quality Centre and Quick Test Professional
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Fund Accounting
- Data Warehousing
emagine is an independent professional services consultancy with 30 years of experience specialising in the banking and financial services industry. We partner with our clients to meet their immediate and long term business initiatives. We achieve this by leveraging our expert and proprietary industry knowledge, coupled up with an extensive understanding of their business needs to drive the right solution for our clients. With our practice-based organisational structure, combined with our agile delivery model, we are able to successfully deliver highly complex, cross region programmes/projects for our clients.
Our core values:
At emagine we consistently strive to deliver high standards and best practice to our customers, colleagues and consultants. Whilst we have had many successes, we aim not to dwell on them; instead our agenda and approach is to always seek to improve on our past successes and to better ourselves. Our five core values, internally known as the 5C's assist us in making sure that we remain consistent across all functions, departments and sectors.
Our 5 core values are as follows:
· Caring - we are attentive, we listen and learn from each other
· Committed - we are committed to delivering results
· Courageous - we dare to explore new realms of possibility
· Collaborative - we trust each other and work as a reliable team
· Creative - we think outside the box, with expertise and imagination
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will already have the legal right to live and work in the Luxembourg.
“emagine is an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin.”