Test Automation Engineer
Test Automation Engineer - Financial Services - London £85k + Benefits & Bonus
A London based financial services company is looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for developing test automation frameworks from scratch using selenium, strong java programming is essential for this position.
You will be testing quality software within tight timelines and should excel in establishing test processes, creating subject matter expertise, mentoring and building strong test automation frameworks, with a focus on DevOps and Agile mode of software deliveries.
* Ability to develop/build test automation frameworks from scratch including Cucumber, SoapUI, JMeter, Selenium
* Strong Java programming background
* Implementation and on-going operation of software test strategies
* Moving towards a DevOps/Test Automation model
* Background in DevOps would be beneficial, but you have an opportunity to learn Docker/Kubernetes
* Familiarisation and utilisation of automation tools where feasible
* Ability to comprehend both TDD and BDD patterns of testing and develop automated solutions for web, middleware and database.
* Ability to write automated integration test cases (scripts) for end to end functional scenarios
* Preparation of test scenarios
* Preparation of test datasets, either via tools or manually
* Functional and non-functional testing covering unit, integration and stress testing.
* Design, implementation and on-going control of testing environments globally
* Preparation of test pack results to be included in release packages
* Undertaking testing on all new software delivered into the organisation from 3rd parties
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.