Test Lead/Senior Test Analysts
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Emagine Consulting
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
Currently, we are looking to on-board Test Leads/Senior Test Analysts as part of our growing business in the UK, for a project within a leading Top Tier bank. All of our people will work within the financial services practice, which is our principal focus in the UK.
- Hands-on testing professional with more than 6-7 years overall testing experience
- Good knowledge of Custody domain with some or all of these – Banking, Entitlement, Tax, Custody Cash, Custody Securities, Finance and Reporting
- Experience in liaising with BAs, Development, Business SMEs to review testing requirements and agree testing approach/scenarios
- Experience in working with environment and other teams to identify and source test data requirements
- Experience in test estimation, test planning, test management, test reporting
- Experience in test execution, defect management and running triage meetings
- Experience in coordinating with Business users to agree UAT scenarios, approach and supporting UAT
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in handling project issues with stakeholders
- Good knowledge and hands on experience working with ALM
- Good experience in managing resources in onshore/offshore model
What you’ll get in return:
- A commitment to an accelerated: career pathway, development and learning.
- A start-up mentality within an established brand.
- Excellent salary, bonuses and un-capped commission structure that is actually achievable.
- An exceptional benefits package.
- Recognition Programmes.
- Diverse, global environment.
- Socially responsible environment and volunteering opportunities.