Tier 1 Banks Seeks Senior Analyst/Associate for the Power, Utilities and Infrastructure team
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Energy
- 13 Dec 18
Bulge Bracket bank in London seeks Senior Analyst/Junior Associate with 2-5 years of full time M&A experience to join the Power, Utilities and Infrastructure team.
Our Client is a Global Bulge Bracket Investment Bank with a proven track record. They have a positive culture internally and are populated with driven, ambitious individuals keen to push the bank forwards and continue positioning themselves at the top of the street across products.
The Power, Utilities and Infrastructure Team
The PUI team are one of the top teams in the market and are very well positioned within the wider bank, with strong origination firepower and real buy-in from the top of the bank. The team work across a broad range of products including M&A, ECM, DCM, and Project Financing. They have longstanding relationships with a number of the top Corporates in the space and have seen a particularly fruitful end to 2013, with high expectations and a strong pipeline for 2014.
The Team Structure:
This is a lean team therefore allowing this individual to benefit from a high level of exposure to seniors and clients alike due to this streamlined structure. The team also has an unusually non-hierarchical culture, with individuals running deals as early on.
- Originate, execute and provide analysis for deals and cover all types of products, including debt, M&A and equity solutions.
- Prepare marketing presentations, Information Memoranda, internal credit memos and other transaction documentation.
- Valuation work including building DCF models
- Provide support to senior professionals, developing and maintaining client relationships, income streams or new business opportunities.
- High responsibility of analysts and associates – must be able to work independently
- Minimum 2:1 from a Top University
- 2-5 years of Full Time M&A experience from a Top Investment Bank
- Sociable personality
- Previous experience within Energy M&A, specifically within the Power & Utilities or Infrastructure.