Top 10 Pension Fund seeks Management Consultant
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Private Equity
- 15 Nov 17 2017-11-15
We are recruiting for a driven, adaptable individual to join a North American Pension Fund in their Investment Strategy team. The group is responsible for delivering a range of strategic advice to the Real Estate and Infrastructure Investment groups globally. Ongoing areas of analysis include portfolio construction, investment prioritisation and risk management.
When you invest your career at our client, you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world.
The Associate will report to the Portfolio Manager based in London and will support the Real Assets team on a global scale. He/she will play an important role in growing the depth and scope of the group’s analysis, as well as communicating that analysis internally.
- Gather and synthesise information from a range of sources, including publicly-available/proprietary real estate and infrastructure research, internal discussions and conversations with external specialists
- Build models to aid portfolio and investment analysis
- Produce presentations and memos to communicate actionable strategic recommendations internally
- Remain abreast of developments in the real estate and infrastructure markets globally
Our client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe, we have been asked to source a top management/strategic consultant to join their London team.
The business we are representing prides itself on offering the following to each of its employees.
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
- Competitive compensation benefits package for this full time permanent position.
Interested candidates will take part in an interview process that involves the entire London team. It will be a unique opportunity to learn more about business, growth plans and strategy as well as a chance to have questions answered around future career progression and role direction.