Our Client, a top performing and highly successful Institutional Hedge Fund Manager, is looking for a Research Data Analyst to join their team; this is a front office role.
The successful candidate will sit with and support the Equities Hedge Fund Managers. This is a great opportunity to join a world class Hedge Fund and become a member of some of the most talented and driven people on the industry.
Your Responsibilities will be to:
- Join forces with investment professionals on valuation projects
- Collaborate with analysts, technology team, and portfolio managers to design and implement tools to enhance processes in the Global Equities sector
- Improve the quality of internal data and run daily data quality management processes
- Customise and build an analysis to incorporate internal and external data
- Be educated to a Masters level in a mathematical, accounting or statistical field
- Be highly numerate, and experienced in a quantitative background
- Understand equity valuation and financial accounting
- 5 - 8 years experience
- Have experience using Excel at an advanced level, be excellent with data calculation and analysis
- Have SQL, VBA, and Linux/Unix experience
- Knowledge of Factset and Bloomberg