My client, a leading investment manager is currently searching for a Trade/Dealing Business Analyst to support their business area. Consultant must have recent Investment Management/Buy-side experience.
- Build strong relationships with all business stakeholders, collaborate on requirements and ensure that the technology strategy is aligned with business goals and strategy
- Establish excellent communication channels with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Actively participate in the project delivery life-cycle including agile and iterative processes and develop documentation such as system user guides and business process & procedures
- Responsible for the business analysis function within the project, working collaboratively with the other assigned BAs and any other stakeholders to deliver the required functionality for dealing and trade management
Job Specific Competencies
- In-depth knowledge of order execution through to trade reporting across all asset classes including OTCs
- Knowledge of pre/post trade compliance is a must
- An understand of the full trade life cycle including matching, confirmation, settlement
- Experience of a buy side market leading OMS e.g. Aladdin, Charles River
- Hands-on experience of electronic trading platforms and FIX messaging protocol would be preferable
- Understanding of different allocation methodologies implemented in Asset Management businesses
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales