Trade Compliance Specialist - Asset Management
- Competitive GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 07 Sep 18 2018-09-07
We are currently working with a Top Asset Manager who are looking for a Trade Compliance Specialist to join their Front Office Risk team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the review, validation and enhancement of compliance rules within the Order Management Systems (CRD and BlackRock Aladdin) to ensure all regulatory requirements, prospectus rules and investment directive(s) are met.
The day to day of this job has four core areas:
- Monitoring of restrictions and regulations for the globally managed portfolios,
- Dealing with various departments on regulatory and guideline questions
- Responding to account management and the trade floor with regards to investment guideline compliance issues, dealing with external requests from clients or regulating bodies.
The successful candidate will additionally need to have excellent analytical skills to deal with all the funds under management.
- Advanced knowledge of excel preferably to VBA level.
- Knowledge of Charles River (CRD) essential
- Knowledge of Blackrock Aladdin a plus
- Some exposure to risk management relative to front office activity e.g. controls.
- Knowledge of UCITs
- Experience of working across all trades spanning Fixed Income, Derivatives and Equities