Our client is a world-renowned played within the Investment Management sector. Due to continued company growth and success, they are now looking to recruit an Trade Data Analyst to join their Trading Floor on a permanent basis.
The Trade Data Analyst will be heavily involved in liaisng with Traders and Portfolio Managers, and will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Providing data domain aligned support to data clients and stakeholders to enhance investment decisions and fund oversight
- Acting as the main point of contact for data clients for investment data related queries
- Interpretting data and assessing how the findings will affect portfolios
- Project management around proactively identifying process enhancement initiatives to make operational
- Partnering with external data vendors, Traders and Portfolio Managers to enhance best practice in data management
- Project management around factors impacting portfolio management
The Trade Data Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- A minimum of 3 years work history within investment management
- Experience in a portfolio analyst, performance attribution or trading role
- Naturally analytical – sees themselves as a natural problem solver
- Working knowledge of VBA, Python or SQL
- Proven ability to be able to handle large volumes of investment data
This is an excellent opportunity for data-orientated Trading candidates to join a high-performing team at a leading City-based investment management house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria of the Trade Data Analyst, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Please note, due to the volume of applicants received, we are only able to repsond to successful candidates.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”