Trade Finance Compliance Professional Urgently Needed - London
- £400 - £500 Per Day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 15 Nov 17 2017-11-15
Our Global Banking client, based in the City of London is urgently looking for a Trade Finance Compliance professional to join their global programme. This is an interim/contract assignment that will be an initial 3 month contract that will extend to 12 months based on your performance. Contract Rate varies from £400-500 per day that is dependent on experience.
Our Global Banking client based in the City of London is requiring a Trade Finance Compliance Subject Matter Expert who will be joining a forward thinking Compliance function.
This is part of a global programme that you will be joining on a Contract/Interim assignment.
The Contract pays £400-500 per day based on experience levels and you must have the following experience:
- Industry Trade Finance Transaction processing standards – ideally from a firm with strong and effective systems and controls
- FCA expectations/requirements for TFTP
- Experience from an international / foreign owned bank
- Experience of operating in a remediation project following a Section 166 review
This will be an initial 3 month contract where we are requiring someone who is immediately available or on a 1 week notice period.
If you are interested in joining this interesting project and joining a forward thinking team, apply now for immediate consideration.