Trade Finance Underwriter
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Carr Lyons
- 16 May 18 2018-05-16
Leading Insurance company are seeking to hire an underwriter to join a newly established Trade Finance team.
Key responsibilities include:
- The development of short-term Trade finance business globally
- Underwrite insurance risks
- Manage relationships with clients, brokers, industry bodies, business and strategic partners, and colleagues to achieve group objectives.
- Negotiating rates, terms and conditions for existing and new business
- Support clients onboarding and ongoing service related to the E Platform
- Minimise risk and adhere to core underwriting standards and policies
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- A clear understating of underwriting and Trade Finance
- Experience dealing with and transacting in emerging market credit risks
- Contract negations skills in the insurance market
- Working knowledge of pricing tools and loss models
- Degree or equivalent qualification required
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team with a leading Insurance company. The successful incumbent will have experience working within a Bank, insurance company or Government agency.