- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Exchange Consulting
- 22 Nov 17 2017-11-22
Our Client an International Metals Trading Company are currently seeking an experience Commodity Trade Finance Manager
• Manage Trade Finance Bank lines and Repo facilities by allocating the financing of physical contracts to each bank, working within the various limits/sub-limits and assessing facilities to decide the most cost effective and efficient option to suit financing requirements
• Daily monitoring and reporting of price exposure risk and cash flow, producing weekly and monthly analytical reports for Senior Management.
• Engage with the Head of Metals Trading and other Metal Traders regarding finance requirements, exposure levels and current market conditions
• Monitoring LME hedge FX trades for various Base Metals ensuring the trade matures or carried as needed
• Build & develop strong relationships with banks and brokers, to optimise borrowing facilities.
• Set up and implement new bank lines. Worked closely with banks in adapting and renewing credit facilities. Negotiate with banks to reduce deal and finance costs to ensure profit maximisation on each transaction.
• Monitor Finance costs and allocate to contracts, analysis data and finance costs
• Liaising with Traders to ensure the payment terms and physical flow of contracts can be met by bank facilities.
• Experience with Trade Finance instruments, such as letters of credit and documentary collections.
• Monitoring receivables from Counterparties. Implement and Manage Trade Finance Lines with various Banks, ensure credit limits are not breached.
• Analysis of Trading Flows to ensure optimisation of Bank Lines utilisation and cost efficiency.
Summary of experience Required
• Trade Commodity Financing
• LME & FX Hedging
• Collateral & Cash Management
Key Skills and Experience:
• The candidate will ideally have 5 years Trade Finance experience gained within a Commodity Trading environment ; ideally Base Metals.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and dynamic environment;
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the capable of interacting confidently, both internally and externally;
• Strong organisational skills and must be able to work under pressure;
• Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing;
• A professional, proactive and organised approach to work;
• Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work well under pressure and excellent numeracy and analytical skills with focused attention to detail.
• A positive and helpful attitude.
• Strong IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Knowledge of ITAS system advantageous although not essential
• Ideally educated to degree level in either Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics;