Trade Management, AVP
Who we are looking for:
The candidate will be expected to manage the day to day running of the onshore oversight of all offshore Trade Management Support related activity, with responsibility for the provision of a premier service standard to the client.
The Trade Management Support Team is responsible for servicing all aspects of trade processing and settlement across multiple products traded on behalf of EMEA administered client accounts.
The onshore Manager is required to oversee the offshore team effectively in order to ensure that all trades are confirmed and instructed within market deadlines in order to affect timely trade settlement.
This will be accomplished by working closely with-
brokers, custodians, fund accountants, various internal clients and other third parties.
Timely investigation and resolution of failing settlement is critical. In addition, this involves close liaison with cross functional global teams.
You will be responsible for participation in all governance related activity in accordance with standard operating procedures with provision of timely / accurate KPI, KRI and general MIS. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As Trade Management, AVP you will:
You will be responsible for participation in all governance related activity in accordance with standard operating procedures with provision of timely / accurate KPI, KRI and general MIS.
Responsibilities also include -
What we value:
- The support of effective broker performance management.
- Liaison with third party vendors of software and services.
- Attendance at various industry conferences and seminars.
- Knowledge of Electronic Trade Confirmation and Trade Settlement across all products and global markets is a critical requirement.
- Manage the day to day running of the onshore oversight with responsibility for a premier service standard to the client.
- Servicing all aspects of trade processing and settlement across multiple products traded on behalf of EMEA administered client accounts.
- The onshore Manager is required to oversee the offshore team effectively.
- Timely investigation and resolution of failing settlement is critical.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Outstanding client service, influencing, negotiation and communication skills
- High level of interpersonal and staff management skills
- Effective decision making and prioritization skills
- Experience of working within a highly pressurized change management environment
- Constantly review policy, procedures and controls in order to reduce risk and enhance operational service delivery. Proactively work to implement measurable process improvement
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Provide support and management for staff, including regular reviews, objective setting and planning
- Strong experience in investment management operations with staff management.
- Strong experience of client communication and interaction at all levels
- Extensive knowledge of ETC/STP workflow is extremely beneficial, as is experience using CTM, local middleware matching products including clearing and executing brokers for ETD, SWIFT messaging and Alert SSI database
- Basic Excel, Word and Power Point skills preferred.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers