Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a major trading house looking to bring on board a Trade Operator to their metals team, in London, UK.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the check and handling all documents associated with shipping, banks, contracts and other documents
- Communicate directly with clients to ensure that if there are any problems, they are resolved to the best of the company’s ability
- Act as a point of contact for clients regarding status for order, documentation, claim management etc
- Maintain regular communication with traffic agents, ship owners, brokers, and warehouses to ensure a smooth supply chain
- Report to the General Manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in traffic operations, logistics or a business role within the non-ferrous and steel raw materials space
- Experience working within the trading industry
- Excellent knowledge of handling shipping, bank and trading documents
- Excellent communication skills and a go-getter attitude
- Located in London, UK