Trade Support Analyst – $8bn Hedge Fund (Desk or Manager progression)
- £55k - £65k. Bonus historically 50%+
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- OCR Alpha
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
A highly respected multi-strat Hedge Fund Iwith AUM in excess of $8bn is looking to add an experienced individual to their Middle Office team. This open vacancy has come about due to an internal movement into their Execution team.
With new funds due to launch in the coming months, the need for an individual who can hit the ground running is paramount. They cover a wide array of strategies so this role would be well suited to someone who is happy in a hands on role and looking to get exposure to different products and markets. The successful candidate will have a mind-set that looks to constantly improve efficiency and workflow and would suit someone looking to develop a career in the hedge fund sector.
It is important to note that as a firm they focus on individual growth and present opportunities internally for those who excel, so this position would suit someone pro-active, ambitious and looking to develop in a company over time.
The salary range for this role will be in the £45k - £60k range and it is understood bonuses have been in excess of 50% in recent years.
- Dealing with any failing trades and subsequent break resolution. Immediately follow up with the trade execution desk / counterparties to resolve any breaks
- Modify trade bookings as required
- Respond to all fund administrator and custodian related queries
- Review and process FX netting positions with Prime brokers
- Contribute ideas to improving efficiency and controls. Assist with initiatives that support these efforts
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- A number of years’ experience working within a tight operational framework at either an investment bank or hedge fund.
- OTC Derivatives knowledge is preferential but knowledge of different financial instruments such as Bonds, Futures and FX would be considered.