Varied trade support role within global asset management firm. Must have experience with cash and stock reconciliations, as well as fixed income and equity settlements.
My Client, a leading global investment management firm are looking for someone to join their Investment Operations team, this team manages the daily oversight of their offshore operational service providers, daily cash and stock reconciliations, trade confirmations and settlements. They deal with Equity, Fixed Income and Derivative products.
Responsibilities for this role includes:
- Reconciliations - Daily Oversight of the offshore Recon team, Resolving High Value/High Risk Breaks, Oversight of Daily Cash flow processing, Participation in global internal working groups and functional service level forums and review of monthly key performance metrics.
- Confirmation - Confirmation of Equity, Fixed Income and Derivatives, Time sensitive security creation and validation for Fixed Income new issue trading. New market due diligence, Resolution of Portfolio Management and Trade related queries. Participation in global internal working groups and functional service level forums.
- Settlements - Oversight of settlement of EMEA Equity and Fixed Income trading, Interest and Coupon Claim Resolution and Compilation of Settlements and Claims metrics.
- Degree level education preferred
- Three years proven experience gained in a Financial Operations environment with a good understanding of Front to Back operational processes.
- Good product knowledge and sound understanding of Reconciliations, Markets and Settlements
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Ability to take direction as needed as well as being able to work independently and proactively.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize responsibilities, think independently, evaluate potential risks, and escalate items appropriately.
- Work within a pressured environment, multi-task, and meet deadlines.