Trade Support/ Developer
- Very Competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Skillfinder International
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
My client is an international hedge fund that utilizes quantitative models and a systematic approach to trading, to generate superior absolute returns. Based in New York, London and Hong Kong they are a collaborative and energetic team constantly researching, developing and trading complex quantitative investment strategies around the globe.
Quantitative Hedge fund seeks a highly motivated individual with excellent technical skills (C++, UNIX, KSH, and PYTHON) to join the team in London.
Primary responsibilities include monitoring live trading and production systems and troubleshooting problems as they arise.
There will be also opportunities to get involved with the development of new tools to help maximise profits.
For the right candidate, this entry level role is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm and gain a lot of exposure to the financial markets.
- Bachelors degree or higher in CS, Mathematics, EE or other computational discipline
- Strong educational grounding in basic statistics and mathematics
- Development experience in Python on Linux (Minimum of 2 years)
- Linux scripting experience using shell (Minimum of 2 years)
- C++ desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
Good to have:
- Familiarity with stats packages such as R
- Linux systems administration